top of page
  • Writer's pictureRon

Props Clear! Ready to fly drones? Do this first!

Updated: Oct 30, 2023

How much do you know about the FAA's Small UAS Rule, also known as, Part 107? You need to get a license to fly drones less than 55 pounds for hire. That's where Ron Leach comes in. Ron is a retired New Jersey State Trooper, and a public safety drone consultant. He founded Leach Strategic Partners, and he's taught many students national airspace rules and other regulations so they're ready to fly safely. Check out the topics you'll need to study if you're planning to take the knowledge test to get certified as a drone pilot. If you have suggestions for topics or guests on Props Clear, email For more information about host Jillian Angeline, visit

Check out the podcast hosted by Jillian and follow her for more information!

11 views0 comments


  • twitter
  • linkedin
bottom of page